The Yellowknife Farmers Market is proud to offer the market as a resource to other community-based organizations. To engage our shoppers and create a vibrant community hub, we aim to involve organizations doing worthwhile and exciting work in Yellowknife. Every week we set aside space for organizations to conduct educational outreach at the market. Charity and not-for-profit organizations, at no cost, may apply for a table with the Market Manager for promotional and/or educational purposes for a maximum of two weeks in the season. Our market attracts a diverse crowd of shoppers and to maintain an atmosphere of respect and neutrality, proselytism, fundraising, sales and invitations to sign petitions are not allowed. Organizations are responsible fortheir own table set-up and all supplies (e.g. tents, tables, chairs, bags, signage, etc..). A minimum of one-week advance notice is required. The 2017 Vendors Handbook guidelines applies. The organization must provide proof of their own insurance at the time a space is booked; otherwise all volunteers at the table must become members of the YKFM.
- There is no cost to reserve a spot
- Space is available on a first come first serve basis
- The Market Manager approves space based on availability and fit with the market
- Fundraising is NOT permitted starting in 2016
- Organizations must provide their own tables and staff and set up by the prescribed time outlined in the Vendors’ Handbook
Please submit the form below tell us a bit about your organization. Our Market Manager will be in touch to schedule dates with you should there be a good fit.